The practice site is located at Waller Creek Boathouse, where we keep the dragon boat on the water.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your practice time to warm up so we can start loading the boat right at the top of the hour!
- Parking can be challenging in the area, so carpool if you can and arrive earlier to look for parking.
- Wear clothes and shoes you won’t mind getting wet.
- Bring water or sports drinks to keep hydrated throughout practice.
- Leave valuables at home or locked up in your trunk!
- We’ll provide all equipment – boat, paddles, life jackets – as well as a steerer/trainer.
- Remember your steerer/trainer may be on the boat, so there may not be anyone to greet you on shore when you first arrive.